About the 6 Week Challenge
What To Expect
Q & A
- You get an All Access Membership ($115 value). You have access to: TRX, Mobility, Bootcamp Classes and of course use of all the obstacles
- Engaging and effective workouts designed to challenge each person at their own level
- Unlimited Nutrition Coaching ($300 Value)
- (1) Movement Fundamentals Seminar ($40 Value)
- Ongoing feedback, monitoring, support and accountability ($ Priceless $)
- Total Value = $500.00
- Participate in 5 classes per week
- Participate in Nutrition and Functional Movement seminars
- Choose a FOOD PLAN that works for you & LOG FOOD
- This 6 week program is $399, however, you pay $199 up front and we hold the remaining amount via a check for $200
- When you apply the above BEHAVIORS & HABITS and complete the challenge successfully, we will give you your check back!
What's The Catch? How can it be so inexpensive?
There is no catch. We are excited for our UrbanWarrior 6 Week Challengers and how addicted to fitness they become during their time with us! We keep the price low, because our #1 goal in business is to positively impact and affect lives. You do not have to become a member at the end of the 6 weeks, although many do. Sign up and show up! Our goal is for you to succeed. That’s it. No catch.
Am I required to lose weight?
No. Our challenge is about building positive and effective habits and behaviors, not about doing unhealthy things to lose excessive weight in a short amount of time. Having said this… our challengers who work hard in the gym AND in the kitchen often reach excellent weight loss and muscle gain goals during their 6 weeks with us. You will be measured with fitness tests to track your progress.
Will I starve during this challenge?
No. Our nutrition plans are designed around eating the right type of foods for your body’s needs, NOT around deficit-eating and “diets.” When hormones, inflammation, stress, sleep, other medical concerns and proper activity are addressed, your body’s weight should regulate itself. We are NOT about short-term fixes. We are about lifelong health.
Do I have to show up at certain times?
We have lunch time workouts and and evening workout time blocks M-F and an 11am class on the weekends!
What if I get behind in my classes?
Don’t get behind. Or you can double up classes in the same day to make up the difference for that week.
Am I allowed to get ahead on classes?
YES. And by all means, please do. Something ALWAYS comes up unexpectedly during a 6-week time period, so please get ahead so when things come up, you don’t end up behind schedule.
Do I have to come to the intro meeting?
YES. The intro meeting is required in order to sign up. They are about 45 minutes long and will answer all of your questions!
Can I repeat the 6 week challenge?
Yes, but you must either join as a Gold UW member at a special monthly rate at $99 (normally $115) or pay the $399.00 for the next 6 Week Challenge. Many of our members repeat the challenge for the extra accountability in their workout and nutrition routine.
What is the Youngest one can be to participate in the challenge?
Our youngest allowed challenger would be 14 years of age. We are focused on body weight resistance training, which makes it safe for youth and adults to get fit.
We want everyone in this program to succeed. UrbnanWarrior is investing in your 6-week challenge (valued at $500 - includes a nutrition pan, weekly weigh in, your food journal review, and tracking your fitness improvements), we need to make sure you are a good fit, so tell us about yourself!